3 BUGS SO FAR – Please help APAP before i refund

Home Forums WordPress Theme Support BresponZive Mag 3 BUGS SO FAR – Please help APAP before i refund

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sk1987 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sk1987

Just bought your pro theme the other night, it’s great BUT coming across quite a few bugs…

Can you please fix (or help me fix) the following bugs:

1. The Social Counter Widget – the twitter counter is not working. I have it typed in my Twitter Username (also tried full URL) and it still shows as zero; i have over 1,300+ followers.

2. Magazine 2 Column – I have typed in titles for each column in the widget, one should be “Weekly How-To” and the other “Latest Blogging Tip”, however one the website it shows the category selected (How To’s and Blog Tips) and not the title that i want it to be that i typed in.

3. When will the theme be updated to automatically adjust images to fit properly? I’ve had to fit images specifically to the ‘recent posts’ thumbnail, but when the images are used in the slider or related posts they’re very distorted and don’t adjust to fit. On related posts the images are squished together and on the slider they are stretched apart. I\'ve built many websites and that’s a no-brainer to include within the theme development. What sizing will fit properly across the board for images?

Please let me know!

If these things can’t be fixed it’s a major deal breaker for me to use this theme and will request a refund as it’s not working as advertised.

Raja CRN
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have answered your questions in our FAQs section. However,

1. For Twitter Counter you have to create the Twitter Application to get API Secret Keys. Read this guide to know more: http://themepacific.com/how-to-generate-api-key-consumer-token-access-key-for-twitter-oauth/994/

2.For your “convenience”, the category name will be fetched from WordPress Directly. However, the widget title will be displayed when you haven’t selected any categories that is For recent Posts. If you want to change the category name, you can update do it directly under Categories. ie, WP Dashboard > posts > Categories.

3. For third one, use Regenerate Thumbnail WP plugin to recreate your images to fit in this themes. For more info Read our: http://themepacific.com/faqs/

Thanks. Let me know, if you have any other queries.

sk1987

1. Oh i see, i’m not using your sharing platform so didn’t open that tab – and that’s where the twitter API key is located…

2. Not sure if you’re mis-understading my question… why is there an option to put in a title for the columns if it doesn’t show? That’s a shame that you have to change the name of the category to fit the title… The title label a useless option to fill out… 🙁 I don’t want to change the name of the category to be a long sentence… are you able to fix this in the theme?

3. Will activate the plugin; dummy me! – thanks!

ALSO SIDEBAR ADS
    Theme says under AD BANNERS “To Show Sidebar Ad, Go to Widgets Page”
    But on the widgets page, there are no widgets for Advertising… can you please advise which widget i’m supposed to use for Ads ?

Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Only Verified Customer of this Theme Can post reply to this Support Topic! .