1 Issue and a 3 questions

Home Forums WordPress Theme Support BfastMag Pro 1 Issue and a 3 questions

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Raja CRN 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

unlucky07

Hello,

Issue:

I am noticing that my changes on my laptop does not reflect the front page on my mobile device.

1. The new colors for the header Background,category button, and link hover (blue)
    2. Dark Skin

I can the changes when I click on the other pages but the front still remains the original orange and light skin that I had.

Questions:
    1. Is there a way to change the font color of the Site Identity texts?
    2. Is there a way to change the font color of text in the body of Text Widgets?
    3. Before I installed the theme I read that there was a way to change the by dragging and dropping parts. How do I do that?

Thank you for your time.

unlucky07

I’ve been able to change most of the orange but in the menu button the orange still exists.

Raja CRN
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please share your site link. We’ll check the issues and will post a solutions.

Thanks

unlucky07
    This reply has been marked as private.

unlucky07

Now the Webpage that is showing as published on my dashboard looks different than the ones when I open it on another browser.

unlucky07

So it seems like theres a lag between the changes which makes sense. But the Front page on the mobile app has not changed yet even after a few hours. It doesn’t reflect any changes. But the pages when you click on the menus are updated. Just not the front page.

unlucky07

I have not done any updates to the site but I looked back at the site and the Front page of the PC website is back to the old version I had 2 days ago.

I am so lost. Help

Btw, unless you didn’t see it my page is 2fanboys1casual.com

Raja CRN
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you have used any Cache Plugin, clear the cache on your site. We’ve checked your site on the mobile and it works flawlessly. We are updating the theme and testing it with fixes for above issues. Theme will be updated Tomorrow.

Thanks

Raja CRN
    Keymaster

Hello,

Theme updated version 2.5 ..Please Download it.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Only Verified Customer of this Theme Can post reply to this Support Topic! .